Registered Tax Preparer, Bonded
phone: (415) 359-6918
fax: (415) 520-2900
P.O. Box 2461, Danville, CA 94526
Kristine Covington has spent over 15 years working as an Accountant and 15 years as a Tax professional.
Over her career as a tax professional Kristine:
• Has completed over 1,000 tax returns; including over 200 in one year
• Have saved clients’ over $100,000 in tax liabilities
• Specializes in working with small business owners, rental property owners, students and families entitled to the Earned Income Credit, and non resident returns
• Works hard to find every legitimate deduction; ask Kristine about the ways she has recently helped several of her clients get much bigger refunds than they expected
• Helps clients beyond just preparing their tax return, including tax planning, retirement savings options
• Double major in Business Administration from San Francisco State University:
BS in Accounting
BS in International Business with concentration in Finance
My business is conveniently available remotely online or in person in the heart of San Francisco, South San Francisco, or Oakland (Downtown). I offer a full range of tax preparation capability including handling people with income from other states.
Fluent in Latvian along with translation available for French, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Russian and other language speaking clients by appointment.
Testimonials and references available upon request.